6 February 2023 | News
We are Hiring
Security Technician (Installation & Service)
Protect-IP Global Solutions is a Canadian company based in Montreal and Toronto, covering all of Canada, and specializing in the protection of premises, assets and people. We operate in the commercial and industrial sectors. In full expansion, particularly in Quebec, we are looking for dedicated and passionate employees to join our team. We offer our employees great challenges, a fulfilling career and enviable working terms and conditions.
The technician is responsible for the installation and technical support of security components such as :
- Video surveillance / IP cameras (such as I-PRO, Hanwha,Bosch)
- Access control (such as Genetec, ICT, Kantech, Bosch, Gallagher)
- Conventional alarm technologies, panels and motion detectors (such as Bosch, DSC and Paradox) as well as
- VMS (such as Milestone, Genetec, Exacq)
- Install alarm, access and camera systems
- Carry out inspections and maintenance of alarm, access and camera systems
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Collaborate with colleagues as well as work independently
- Ensure proper maintenance of corporate vehicle and inventory
- Complete reports and document work performed.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, thoroughness, excellent customer orientation and service.
- Complete all administrative tasks related to the job, including time sheets and inventory management.
- CCQ-Compagnon card, preferably 222 security system installers (CCQ-Apprentice will be considered and non-CCQ will also be considered for the service team)
- Bureau de la Sécurité Privée card
- Valid driver's license, good record and will pass police clearances
- Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy equipment
- Overtime and participation in on-call rotations
The company provides a lettered corporate vehicle and gas card as well as training and certifications as required.
Please send your resume to RH@protect-ip.ca.