Protect-IP Global Solutions is a privately held Canadian company founded in 2012 with office locations in Montreal and Toronto. We support customers across Canada with an ecosystem of local resources composed of employees and authorized sub-contractors.
Our team is made up of experts in their field in security, electronics, and IT who can design a network architecture for a single or a multi-site enterprise security system. We maintain cutting-edge technical certifications, attend trade shows and nurture close relationships with key manufacturers and suppliers to ensure we continue to offer the most flexible, advanced and meaningful solutions to meet the needs and budgets of our customers.
We are a systems solution integrator, meaning we incorporate components such as cameras, biometrics, access control systems, leading edge security software. We also use many other advanced technologies such as analytics (AI), drones for perimeter coverage and use of renewable energy for solar and wind powered cameras, to secure your people, property and assets.
Our solutions are scalable; they are built keeping in mind the importance of meeting the needs of today and tomorrow's growth.
In addition to providing rigorous and expert physical security solutions, we pride ourselves in being innovative. Our team members get excited when they are challenged with a task that requires them to go back to the drawing board and into the R&D lab. Sometimes it’s about being leading-edge and sometimes it’s about going back to the fundamentals; attentively listening and understanding the unique security issues our customers experience and developing custom solutions that resolves them.
Meaningful to you
- We are technology agnostic. As an independent service provider and builder of complex systems, we propose to Customers the best financially sound technical solutions aimed at solving their business security concerns or addressing new business requirements.
- We offer our services in French and English. This positions us favorably to serve our multi-sites customers, coast to coast. Our internal Customer Relationship Management tools enables our employees to keep track, document and refer to any service history.
- We offer access to a Self-Service Portal where Customers can place service requests, interact with the support team in real time, view the status and history of service calls as well as have access to warranty and contract status of their security assets.
- We have the ambition to distinguish ourselves by the depth of our knowledge, the competence of our team and the honest and transparent partnership that we develop with our customers as trusted advisors in the matters of physical security.
- We truly CARE about each one of our Customers and the protection of their business. Our success depends on your success.